Thanks guys! You gave me the award just in time for me to include it before the end of the year…with a day to spare, I might add!
Make sure you drop by Kim’s and John’s blogs, they are both entertaining and nice folks as well. Just click on the links above and you’ll get to their sites, pull up a chair and have a look around, you won’t regret it.
So without further ado (since I want to get this posted before the New Year) I’ll just relay the rules to everyone once again:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
I would also like to nominate the following blogs (very quickly since it is the very tail-end of the year) for this great award:
Head in a Vice, Written in Blood, Andy Watches Movies, Tranquil Dreams, Mad Ramblings and Assorted Musings, It Rains… You Get Wet, My Favorite Westerns, Hard Ticket To Home Video and Myfilmviews. These guys all write some brilliant blogs and both Kim from Tranquil Dreams and John from Written in Blood have to have a nomination back, they are some sweet bloggers, hmmmm seems like there should be an award for that…
So that’s it from me on the award front in 2012. At least I think it is…
But I’d like to thank Kim and John once more for making my year and helping me to get six stars on my Blog of the Year 2012! Happy New Year folks and remember, “If you are celebrating New Year’s and the room starts spinning, you’re either re-creating a scene from The Exorcist or you’re drunk.” Enjoy!
- The Fourth Star on my Blog of the Year 2012 Award and Gifts for All! (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- The Vesatile Blogger and Blog of the Year 2012, Merry Christmas to Me! (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Blog of The Year Award 2012 (thehandwrittenlife.wordpress.com)
- A Wonderful Surprise (carolanns66.wordpress.com)
- quirkybooks Third Blog Of The Year 2012 Award (quirkybooks.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012~5 Stars (positiveboomer.net)
- Blog of the Year 2012 (inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com)
- The Holiday Giving Continues… (theinnerwildkat.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Jean! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)