If you haven’t checked out her great blog, stop reading this and head on over via the link above. She has a great site and (like me) she posts a lot! She is a great photographer who shares her work willingly on her site and she asks a lot of pertinent questions. Not to mention that she is one of the most erudite blogs going.
And she and her husband Garry are amongst the few on the net that I consider great pals! Check her out…okay?
Now as with all the other awards that are flying about in the WordPress blogging verse, there are
penalties, sorry; rules that must be adhered to, or at least you are supposed to. I tend to vary them a little, just because variety is the spice of life and (in case I’ve not mentioned it lately) because I’m lazy and a bit of a rebel.
I have to mention here that I love getting awards! Ever since I got a Best Supporting Actors Award in 1976 I’ve been hooked on getting any type of “special” recognition. I know, I could change my blog title to Ego’s are Me. It is a tiny personality flaw that I’m aware of and I’m trying to address it.
So without further ado, here are the rules involved when you receive the Versatile Blogger Award:
*These have been copied shamelessly from Marilyn’s blog post. See! I told you I was lazy!*
These are the traditional rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, name the bloggers to whom you would like to pass the award and send them a link to tell them you’ve selected them.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So! I’ve thanked the person who nominated me! (Thanks again Marilyn!!!). I’ve included a link to their blog. Now I have to name the bloggers I’m nominating.
And the nominees are:
I’ve only done 7 nominees (aka winners). The reason? Well, I’m not going to do the 7 “things about me” drill. So at least I’ve made an attempt at the rules by utilising the number seven. (Does anyone else hear the Sesame Street thing in their head saying, “Today is brought to you by the number seven?”)
What I’m going to do instead is post a picture of “moi” holding up my first coffee of the day (and amazingly it’s after I wrote this blog) and toasting not only Marilyn over at Serendipity and the nominees, but, everyone who follows my little blog!
I’ll also add a few more pictures from “yesteryear.”
And that’s me finished!! I’ll also take this time to thank all the folks who stop by, ‘like’ and follow my blog. You guys are the reason I keep forcing myself to sit down in front of my laptop and repeated strike the keys…and to write my blog posts.
You guys are the greatest!
- The Dragon’s Loyalty Award: Mouthwash Not Required (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Day 80: Versatile Blogger Award, Recognition from Other Bloggers (howtocrossanocean.wordpress.com)
- Awards – March 2013 (faestwistandtango.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (acetylene1234.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award AND the Liebster Award? THANKS! (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (rebeccazenker.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award (myinvinciblespirit.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (thoughtsummary.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (danceswithwool.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (patinspire.org)