I will openly admit to loving wordpress.
In the very short time-span I’ve had three to five times the amount of views per post that I was getting on Blogger. And of coure, Tumblr never shows you how many folks have stopped by.
I will admit that I was a complete ‘noob’ in the world of blog posts and blogging. But I got stuck in and decided that I did have an opinion about lots of things and I wanted to share it. Not to mention, I like writing almost as much as talking so blogging gave me an outlet.
I wish I had started with wordpress rather than immigrating over from the other blog sites. But I didn’t know any better! I had no idea that you could put tags and categories to link to your blog post.
I also didn’t realise just how user friendly wordpress is.
In half the time it took me to set up my previous blogging accounts, I had set up a new one in wordpress. They had a huge amount of free and ‘not-free’ templates for your site. You have access to Zemanta which makes finding free images a lot easier and it also gives you links to similar articles for inclusion on your blog.
So here’s to you wordpress, my little post of appreciation. Have I told you today that I love you?
- Oh Boy, I’m Really Getting a Lot of Views, Wasn’t I (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Why Bother Blogging? Answer My Five Questions (lipreadingmom.com)
- WordPress or Tumblr? (exploreeveryday.wordpress.com)
- 5 Essential Facts about Using WordPress (blogmistress.com)
- Zemanta Gadget on Blogger.com: One month in and accelerating (zemanta.com)