Just when I thought it was safe to start blogging again, I got nominated by a person I nominated! So I owe a double thank you to Christopher, a self proclaimed blogging noob, over at TRUEMISTERSIX. I also have a small confession to make, I am also a noob when it comes to WordPress! I’ve been blogging for about a year and a half, but most of that was on another site.
I also have another confession to make, I don’t have a list of ten folks to nominate. Having not been on WordPress that long, I don’t follow that many people yet. So I will be nominating a lot less than ten sites. I managed to nominate ten sites the first go around and that pretty much covered my little follow list!
So here is my list of nominees:
Lord help me if I ever get tasked to nominate fifteen folks for anything!
I don’t know if there are any rules negating ‘re-nomination’ (I looked but could not find any) so I’m going to steam ahead and list the rules.
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
I also have to put the award in my post:
And last but definitely least another 10 amazing (not) facts about me:
1. I have a lot of Native American blood on both sides of my family.
2. I sang as Dean Martin as part of my act for my high school talent show.
4. I got Honourable Mention in the same talent show.
5. For about ten years I was licensed to broadcast radio from ship to shore.
6.I once talked to actor Alfred Molina for a full five minutes before I realised who he was.
7. I once, very briefly, worked with Alexis Denisof of Angel and Buffy fame.
8. I was once in the same film as Christopher Lee.
9. When I was 17 I auditioned for the Jonathan Demme (Silence of the Lambs) fifteen times before I got the part.
10. I did a television commercial in 1989 that was seen all over America and none of my family realised it was me.
And that, as they say, is that except to thank Christopher again for my re-nomination and to message the remaining folks I’ve nominated.