I woke up this morning and did what I always do, I rushed down to my laptop to see how many views I’d gotten whilst in the land of Nod.
*Sad, I know, but such is the life I lead.*
I found out that John, fellow blogger and ‘followee’ had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. After scraping the sleep from my eyes, I shot back a quick comment of thanks. I then read his latest post, Another Award and I Can Still Keep My Humility and realised that this was going to require a little ‘work’ on my part.
So, firstly I have to thank John for the nomination *bit of explanation required here, every time I hear the phrase ‘nominated for’ I think of the Academy Awards* and then following the rules I have to nominate ten more Bloggers and link to their sites.
**Is it just me or is this starting to feel like a ‘chain’ nomination??**
2. Ghost Cities
10. Renard Moreau
Wow, that was tough. I like all the Bloggers that I follow and it was really difficult to narrow the list to just ten. Sorry, if you got missed! Okay, checking my ‘must-do’ list…Right here is the award:
Of course next up is the all important thank you to John of jmount43 with a link back to his site. Thanks, John! Seriously, I get stupidly pleased, excited and happy if I am ever nominated for anything, dude, you’ve made my day.
Now for the rules part:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Last and definitely least I have to inform you, friends and neighbours, of ten things about me:
1. I have a natural tendency to be a smart-ass.
2. My favourite meal is foot, it must be because I’m constantly shoving the damn thing in my mouth.
3. I have been married twice…and divorced twice.
5. I am addicted to video games and films, both tend to equal lot’s of late nights.
6. I am becoming addicted to Blogging.
7. I have an eighteen inch scar running right up the middle of my back.
8. I always wanted to have “any identifying marks or scars” so #7 helped me out there.
9. I was once addicted to so many pain pills that it took me two years to get off all of them.
10. As a rule, when I am angry, one-liners shoot from my mouth like a verbal machine gun barrage.
And that’s it, except for the, letting my nominees know that I nominated them via comments. Which I will do as soon as this is published!
- Nominated for Versitile Blogger Award and Freshly Pressed – What a week (miladmaymay.wordpress.com)
- Awarded ! (iwontdiet.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award! (fatimanaveed.wordpress.com)
- Versatile and Very Inspiring Blogger Award! (arganesh3.wordpress.com)
- Versatile blogger nomination! (namastehealingcenter.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Award! (ptmacias.com)
- Blog Awards: Kreativ and Versatile (petedenton.wordpress.com)
- Reader Appreciation Award (flyoverhere.wordpress.com)
- And The Nominees Are… (myveganvida.com)
- I Received the One Lovely Blog Award (worldadventurers.wordpress.com)
- Another Versatile Blogger Award…. (jhasmoments.wordpress.com)
- Wow, my first blog award nomination! (lifewithhiccups.wordpress.com)
- Versatile blogger award!?! (lemongrassandsass.wordpress.com)