It was with great joy this morning as I squinted with sleep filled eyes at my stats page and saw I’d finally crossed the 60k mark. With one hand on my ubiquitous coffee mug and the other on my Macbook mousepad, I scrolled down and also saw that my following list had increased.
All was right in the world; God was in his heaven and my blog was continuing to grow.
On a more serious note, I’ve got to say that I am really overjoyed with how things are going with my blog and my writing. On the topic of my blog, I can only say thank you from the deepest part of my repaired heart to all the folks who keep reading and commenting and following my site. You guys really make my day. Nothing is better than waking up in the morning and seeing that my site is continuing to grow while I sip my first of many cups of coffee of the day.
While I still don’t have a huge grasp on what my particular “niche” is, I’m happy with continuing with what I am doing. It seems to be working and I don’t want to rock the boat too much!
I do need to say that my input will be slowing down. Instead of the 3 to 4 blog posts per day, I will be dropping down to 1 or 2. I will also be using some blog space to promote upcoming Tomorrow Comes Media (TCM) hosting events, which I have just started doing and the first one up will be Michael West’s brilliant anthology Vampires don’t Sparkle on May the 16th.
I’ll be featuring a guest post from one of the contributors to this brilliant anthology and I’ll have another event on the 19th of May.
I am currently spending a lot of time writing articles for the web magazines Guardian Express and What Culture! Added to that is the review work and interviews for Rogue Cinema and the research I’ve been doing for my book, so my attention is spread pretty thin at the moment.
I am getting requests from new authors to review their newest work and if you know of anyone who exchange a copy of the latest and greatest book for a review let me know!
So, intense (for me anyway) workload aside, things are going well (knock on wood) and the film Once Bitten, Twice Shy is still on for filming on the 6th of July this year and if you want to know more about this click on the link above and you’ll be redirected to the film’s website.
So before I sign off here today, I will reiterate how pleased and grateful I am for the time that you lovely folks in the WordPress community spend supporting my blog. While I am not very good at visiting other sites as much as I should, I continue to try to repay the kindness that you’ve shown me.
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy: Coming Back (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- It’s a Date! Once Bitten, Twice Shy (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy: Short Film (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy: Plans Underway (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Short Film (Once Bitten, Twice Shy) Progress (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Indie Book Store and Indie Author Team Up – Burien Books Hosts Book Signing with Local Author T.M. Franklin (prweb.com)
- Coffee Lovers Drink Up To Five Cups Of Coffee A Day (kymx.cbslocal.com)
- Building a Better Blog/Website (fmorrison42.wordpress.com)
- Write A Novel In 60 Days: New & Hot!! (libiasv.wordpress.com)