I’ve never done a bloggers tag before, so I’ve got to thank Kim over at Tranquil Dreams for reaching out and smacking me with a tag. Thanks Kim! She’s got a great blog going over there and just recently put up a recipe for yummy Banana Cake if you haven’t made her acquaintance yet, click on either of the previous links and check her out. She’s great.
Now for the rules. Sit down in the back and stop sighing! You know there’s going to be rules; it’s the nature of the beast. Does everyone have a pen and paper? Right, let us begin. Oh and spit out that gum, unless of course, you have enough for everyone!
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
*Self photo (life sized) and 11 factoids about moi.*
- After owning this laptop for almost 4 years, I only just discovered that the web camera had a plastic covering over it.
- I love, love, love Starbucks coffee.
- After stopping smoking on the 30th of August 2012, I’m now addicted to the damn nicotine gum.
- On the 30th of August when I had my heart attack, it took me 3 and a half hours to make up my mind to have my daughter call the ambulance.
- While I tried to figure out what was happening to me on the 30th of August I drank 3 cups of coffee and had 4 cigarettes.
- I was cast in a Peter Fonda film when I was in High School but never got to film the part.
- I met Jonathan Demme (Silence of the Lambs, et al) when I was in high school; he was a very nice and patient man.
- I once saw Sean Connery without his hair on.
- I am incapable of passing items that say touch me or press me without doing as requested.
- I was once nearly decapitated by a sheet of flying sheet metal during a sandstorm in New Mexico.
- I am in the (very slow) process of writing/finishing a collection of short stories.
Now for Kim’s 11 questions:
1) Cookies or Cakes?
Cookies every time although I do like a bit of Black Forest Gateau.
2) What was your first Blu-ray or DVD you ever purchased?
I honestly don’t remember, I’m pretty sure it was Wrong Turn with Elisa Dishku, but I could be wrong.
3) Whats the most inspiring book/movie you’ve ever read/seen?
The book that most influenced me was The Stand by Stephen King and movie was Terminator 2.
4) Cats or Dogs? Or other pets?
Both, I love animals, but I’m too lazy to want to look after them!
5) What type of music do you like?
I like all music! Up to and including Dub-step!
6) Whats your favorite Grimm’s Fairy Tales?
As a fan of horror, it’s got to be Red Riding Hood. That woodsman and his axe! Yeah baby!
7) Console, Handheld, PC or Arcades?
Console all the way!
8) Favorite flavor of chips?
English crisps – Salt and Vinegar, American Chips – Green Onion.
9) What animal do you visit first at the zoo?
The monkey house every time.
10) What food could you eat every single day?
I could eat Quorn Chilli every day of my life!
11) Who is your favorite superhero?
Superman, I used to watch George Reeves re-runs when I was really little. Although I do love Buffy who is a modern day super hero!
Now it’s time for my 11 questions:
- Snow, rain, or Sun?
- What is your favourite genre of literature/film?
- Do you snore when you sleep?
- Who hogs the covers in your house?
- If you could be a movie character, who would it be?
- Do you watch sub-titled movies?
- Who is your favourite movie director?
- What is your “guilty pleasure?”
- Seaside, mountains, or desert?
- Would you crash your car to avoid hitting an animal in the road?
- Do you prefer mornings or afternoons?
Now for my “Tag-ees:”
Mad Ramblings and Assorting Musings
So there you have it! Another fun way for us to spread the word about other blogs out there that are fun to read; click on the links and check these folks out, you won’t be sorry. And as usual I apologise in advance for those deserving blogs I did not get to tag, I really do love you all.
- Jonathan Demme Puts His Tag On Graffiti-Filled Indie ‘Gimme The Loot’ (deadline.com)
- Doghouse (2009): She’s a Man Eater (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- How to make a movie in China (edition.cnn.com)
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Django Is Wonderful. But It Shouldn’t Be Up for Best Picture. (esquire.com)
- TAG! Blogging Game Fun!
- Tag! You’re it!