I’m Fabulous? Oh, My Blog is…
Well three whole days after the fact, I’ve found out that the lovely Angie over at The Daily Hottentots has gone and given me the Fabulous Blog ribbon! It is awarded to ‘deserving’ bloggers and I am humbled by the presentation of the award. Not to mention grateful as all get out. I just realized that the ‘country boy’ in me comes out when I’m excited. Hmmm.
Right, as with other awards in the blogging world, there are a few things that I have to do now to show my gratitude. A sort of penance if you will, which I think is only fair. So here are the ‘requirements’ in chronological order.
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the ribbon and share a link back to their awarding blog.
Done in the first line of my first paragraph. *Gee I guess I am fabulous after all!* 😉
2. Name 5 Fabulous moments in your life.
My son’s birth.
My daughters birth.
Seeing my1989 American television commercial on YouTube.
Attending the 2008 Versaille London O2 concert with my daughter.
Having both my kids together for the first time ever, last year.
3. Name 5 things you love.
My two kids (kids?? Ones in his thirties and the other is in her twenties!)
4. Name 5 things you hate.
5. Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
Rather unsurprisingly my picks for deserving bloggers are all film buffs like myself. Firstly I’d like to give kudos to Christopher over at truemistersix he is one of the few people who comment with regularity on my little posts and he always has something interesting to say. He is another film fan who does excellent posts on film.
Second up is Eric over at The Warning sign, Eric is another film fan and he does reviews of films, games and other sundry things.
Third is J.P. over at jpfmovies another celluloid devotee who does great posts on film.
Fourth up is Janet over at popcorndinner another film buff who loves to draw parallels between life and film.
And finally, Fifth but not by any means last, is John over at WRITTEN IN BLOOD a lover of all things horror related who does some great posts.
So that’s it friends and neighbours, my fabulous five bloggers picked and linked. Now all that’s really left to say is, thanks again Angie for this award, you so totally ROCK! 😀
- It’s Official, The Daily Hottentots is Fabulous! (dailyhottentots.wordpress.com)
- Another Versatile Blogger Nomination?? (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Five Fabulous Things-Fabulous Blog Ribbon (cathysvoicenow.wordpress.com)
- BodaciousBodacious Gave Me The Fabulous Blog Award! (themotherofnine9.wordpress.com)
- Fabulous Blog Ribbon Award (lighteningonline.com)