It has been a long standing tradition that the only people who think that Country Music Award presenters are funny are the presenters themselves, on ABCs CMA awards, Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley tried to stack the humor deck in their favor by using the most recent Saturday Night Live script for their open. The two performers opened the award show last year and either were popular enough that the show’s organizers wanted them back or the they drew the short straw. There have been some complaints that they took things a bit too far with the not-so-good natured ribbing of Taylor Swift.
Just my thoughts on this lifelong favourite.
If you haven’t checked out her great blog, stop reading this and head on over via the link above. She has a great site and (like me) she posts a lot! She is a great photographer who shares her work willingly on her site and she asks a lot of pertinent questions. Not to mention that she is one of the most erudite blogs going.
And she and her husband Garry are amongst the few on the net that I consider great pals! Check her out…okay?
Now as with all the other awards that are flying about in the WordPress blogging verse, there are
penalties, sorry; rules that must be adhered to, or at least you are supposed to. I tend to vary them a little, just because variety is the spice of life and (in case I’ve not mentioned it lately) because I’m lazy and a bit of a rebel.
I have to mention here that I love getting awards! Ever since I got a Best Supporting Actors Award in 1976 I’ve been hooked on getting any type of “special” recognition. I know, I could change my blog title to Ego’s are Me. It is a tiny personality flaw that I’m aware of and I’m trying to address it.
So without further ado, here are the rules involved when you receive the Versatile Blogger Award:
*These have been copied shamelessly from Marilyn’s blog post. See! I told you I was lazy!*
These are the traditional rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, name the bloggers to whom you would like to pass the award and send them a link to tell them you’ve selected them.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So! I’ve thanked the person who nominated me! (Thanks again Marilyn!!!). I’ve included a link to their blog. Now I have to name the bloggers I’m nominating.
And the nominees are:
I’ve only done 7 nominees (aka winners). The reason? Well, I’m not going to do the 7 “things about me” drill. So at least I’ve made an attempt at the rules by utilising the number seven. (Does anyone else hear the Sesame Street thing in their head saying, “Today is brought to you by the number seven?”)
What I’m going to do instead is post a picture of “moi” holding up my first coffee of the day (and amazingly it’s after I wrote this blog) and toasting not only Marilyn over at Serendipity and the nominees, but, everyone who follows my little blog!
I’ll also add a few more pictures from “yesteryear.”
And that’s me finished!! I’ll also take this time to thank all the folks who stop by, ‘like’ and follow my blog. You guys are the reason I keep forcing myself to sit down in front of my laptop and repeated strike the keys…and to write my blog posts.
You guys are the greatest!
- The Dragon’s Loyalty Award: Mouthwash Not Required (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- Day 80: Versatile Blogger Award, Recognition from Other Bloggers (howtocrossanocean.wordpress.com)
- Awards – March 2013 (faestwistandtango.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (acetylene1234.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award AND the Liebster Award? THANKS! (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (rebeccazenker.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award (myinvinciblespirit.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (thoughtsummary.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (danceswithwool.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (patinspire.org)
When I first saw that Marilyn over at Serendipity had graced me with this award, my first thought was, “Dragon’s breath?” But, no, it turns out that this “new” award is an amalgamation of the Versatile Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Katrina Perkins came up with this wonderful idea and hence it is she who is ultimately responsible for this new and pretty cool looking award! I have left the links on the names of the site and the lady who started and passed this auspicious award along. Please feel free to click on these links and check these incredible and erudite sites out.
But check em out…okay?
And just for information purposes, Katrina was the one who designed the logo for this cool new award. So giving credit to where it is due, I’ve made sure I mentioned it.
Now like every other “award” out there that we bloggers like to bestow willy-nilly to our fellow bloggers in an attempt to show our appreciation to those who follow, inspire, and other-wise move us; there are rules. I know, I know, no-one likes the rules bit, but really; what did you expect? Freebies?
So, on to the rules:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I’ve displayed the Certificate, announced my win (via this post) and linked to the presenter.
Now I just have to present the award 15 times to “deserving” bloggers. I honestly, really, hate this part. I have tried pulling names randomly, picking the last (insert number here) followers, and picking those who comment or like the most on my posts. I think I’ll try a combination of the above and do my usual cry of, “If I missed you out, I’m sorry!”
All the nominees are folks that I follow and appreciate what they bring to the blogging world:
All the above listed folks have great blogs and they interact with the blogging community on a regular basis, check em out. You’ll be glad you did! I will be informing them as soon as I’ve posted this blog.
Now for the last part. I’ve been disclosing X amount of personal facts for quite some time now and I think I’m running out of things to disclose (at least things that won’t get me in trouble) so I’m going to borrow a page from Marilyn’s blog and share some pictures instead. It’s actually been on my blogger’s list of things to try for some time now and her post that nominated me and a slew of other blogger’s just jiggled my old memory box.
So here we go, just think of this as a Little Photo History of Mike:
So there you have it. A very tiny pictorial history of me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed digging through the old stack of pictures that I have scattered here and there. I do apologise for the rather random way that the photo’s have been arranged, I’m not really very of-ay with the picture side of these blogs!
Thanks Marilyn for thinking of me for this neat new award!!
I awoke this morning to find that I had been “blessed” twice by other bloggers. Firstly Kim over at Tranquil Dreams has given me The Versatile Blogger (Which I, of course, accepted. One can never get too many awards!) Then I found that Marilyn over at Serendipity put me up for the Blog of the Year 2012…again. *That gives me a 3rd star for my Blog of the Year award!*
Although to be honest I wasn’t really expecting to be here since so many folks seemed to give so much credence to the Mayan “prophesy” about the world’s demise yesterday. I guess I should have said I was triply blessed! But to get to the point, I owe a huge thank you to both ladies for thinking of me. I will be doing an extra blog-post to talk about the Blog of the Year 2012 3rd star shortly.
So thank you Kim for giving me this award. Of course like every other award in the blogging verse there is a “penalty” to be paid for accepting. I am kidding, honest! I don’t see these “rules” as a penalty; they are just part of a tradition that requires the recipient of the award to pass the favour on. In other words you’re meant to share the wealth. It is a great way to show folks that follow you (and that you follow) that you care.
I am not the greatest at reading the blogs I follow, I will admit that right up front (although I do try) I do not stop by as often as I should and like or comment on blogs. There! I said it; I feel much better now. I guess confession is good for you.
The rules for accepting are as follows:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
The first two requirements have been done and the next one (which is the hardest) is what I’ll do now.
My nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award are (drum roll, please):
- Let’s Talk about Lit…
- The Warning Sign
- Daniel’s Film Reviews
- Dawn Akemi’s StoryBlog
- The Bishop Review
- Mad Ramblings and Assorted Musings
- It Rains…You Get Wet
- Fortyteen Candles
- Cinema Schminema
- Popcorn Dinner
- Head In A Vice
The above blogs are by no means complete. In fact the first one up is a clear case of nepotism in that my daughter Meg writes the blog. She has written several blog posts under “Much Ado About” on Tumblr and damn it she is versatile. So are the other folks that I’ve nominated. They are pretty much chosen in a random manner. Of course there are a few who are special (and you know who you are) that I would have picked anyway. I do apologise to all the other worthy folks who I did not pick.
Now for the last bit; the “seven interesting facts about yourself” and previously not known facts as well. So without further ado, here they are:
- I once climbed Mount Snowdon but had to stop just before the top due to bad weather.
- I don’t like pain.
- I used to write short stories and once wrote an entire 3 act play.
- The above mentioned pieces of literature have never been published.
- I used to write articles for the “base” newspaper when I was in the Air Force.
- I’ve done radio commercials and presented the odd radio program.
The first radio commercial I ever recorded was when I was seventeen.
I will finish by thanking Kim and very shortly I will be notifying the folks I nominated for this award. I will now (since I finally figured out how to do it) put The Versatile Blogger Award on my blog wall. So thanks Kim!
- Blogger of the Year 2012 Nomination? Wow… (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award; Happy Happy Joy Joy… (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (lebohemianwriter.wordpress.com)
- “A funny thing happened on the way to Christmas”……. (thecvillean.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring blogger Award ..Yeyy i love awards :))))!! (reshumalhotra.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award/Blog of the Year 2012 Award-Second Star (onetrackmuse.com)
- Overdue Thank-yous for Awards! (mybeautfulthings.wordpress.com)
- Writing By Candlelight Won The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (dorothystacy.wordpress.com)
- Thank-You, Elixir: Very Inspiring Blog Award. (imagineteenagelife.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas! It’s award time lol too! Grab Your STAR!!!!!! (nutsfortreasure.wordpress.com)
I’ve just been notified by Tyson over at Head In A Vice that he has nominated me (or more accurately my blog) for “Blog of the Year 2012” award. *again, just hear announcer Gary Owens (Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In) saying the words quoted.*
This has to be my favourite award nomination. Although it has a bittersweet tang to it, because Tyson also nominated Marilyn over at Serendipity and John over at WRITTEN IN BLOOD which are two of the nominees I would have chosen. Cue face palm.
I should quickly explain that the nomination is my favourite not because of the award itself – which is grand, don’t get me wrong here – but because the “penalty” for accepting the award is that you have to pass it on to three more bloggers who deserve it. When I read the rules that Tyson provided I was surprised and pleased. I have explained before that I am basically a lazy person, hence the surprise and elation.
“What?” I asked myself. “No 50 interesting and fascinating facts about moi? No asking 50 interesting and fascinating questions of the 50 nominees you’ve chosen? And most important of all, no contacting 50 bloggers to let them know I’ve nominated them?” I did a little Snoopy happy dance (very little, I did just have a heart attack you know) and then sat and pondered who I could possibly chose.
I then realised that I could also nominate Marilyn and John as Tyson did. I did notice, when I re-read his nominating post, that several folks had nominated him for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Brilliant! Of course I would say that as I was one of the folks who nominated Tyson.
That still left the question of who should I nominate for the third and final nominee? As I poured the first cup of coffee down my parched throat, it came to me, Andy! Problem solved.
So in a nutshell, here are my three nominees for Blog of the Year 2012 – in no particular order:
So there you have it. Of course I now have guilt issues about all the great bloggers I did not nominate. As Rex says in Toy Story, “Now I have guilt!” But in the nomination game someone is always left out, it is the nature of the beast. But my fellow bloggers, I will come back for you. Oh yes, sooner or later I’ll get another award and I’ll try to include those of you I’ve had to abandon in the past. Like Arnie in The Terminator or MacArthur in the Philippines, “I’ll be back.”
I am not new to guilt at any rate. I always feel very guilty when I don’t check the blogs I follow as often as I feel I should – daily, if I’m being honest, I write almost daily and should read daily as well – and I therefore don’t ‘like’ or comment enough either. I am pretty crap at admin to be honest and reading falls under admin. Not an excuse, friends and neighbours, just a fact. I am trying to do better.
So I’ll hang my head in shame at my poor admin skill and promise to do better in future.
Back to the award!
So guys, you’ve been nominated (a couple of you at least twice) so it’s your turn to enjoy this non-labour intensive award. Oh and Andy? I know you are on vacation dude so I’ll expect to hear from you a lot later about the award nomination.
In the spirit of the season, I’ll close by humming Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer through my left nostril as I rap out Jingle Bells with my right index finger. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all.
While performing the above medley, I realised that I had not profusely thanked Tyson for his nomination, I mention it but I don’t actually thank him. So in an effort to rectify this horrendous faux pa I will thank him, “Thank you Tyson, very much,” and link to his site once more. And yes I have re-edited this “on-the-fly,” Mea Culpa!
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award; Happy Happy Joy Joy… (mikesfilmtalk.com)
- More stars to Shine even more (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- You like me.. you really like me… again.. 🙂 (shanson3871.wordpress.com)
- Book Maven’s Picks Receives The “Liebster” Award (bookmavenpicks.wordpress.com)
- The Beautiful Blogger and my 100th Post! (angiesgrapevine.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (rhubblog.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (justmehibana.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award Winner! (beefelle.com)
- It’s time for award again and NRJS is nominated! (norecipejuststory.com)
- A new Award !!! (utesmile.wordpress.com)
I owe a huge thank you (and a direct link back to his blog) to pikeknight, aka author Daniel Pike, for nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” Oh and I need to mention that you need to hear the quote being said in a very loud announcer type voice.
I do love these awards and the spirit in which they are given. It is yet another award that lets the blogging world learn a bit more about the nominee and allows you to nominate other bloggers who are inspiring to you. I once read somewhere that the purpose of these type of awards are designed for the “under 200 followers” blogger in order to spread the word about their site and who the blogger is.
Whatever the reason, they are fun and a good way to interact with your existing followers and a way of showing them how much you appreciate their support. It is also a practically painless way to involve yourself with the blogging community. I’m not going to lie and say that they are completely painless. I go through an agony of indecision when I have to nominate other bloggers. I follow so many who follow me (and if I’m not following you, will you kindly point that out to me? My administrative skills are a bit on the sparse side).
Right, soap box bit over and now on to the RULES of receiving the award. *Hang on a minute, I hear you cry. There are rules?? The answer is yes, I’m afraid. Like life itself, there are no free lunches or free awards. A price must be paid. Sorry.*
The 5 rules are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog. Check.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. Double check.
3. State 7 things about yourself. This is a hard one please forgive me if I list things you know already.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them. This one is even harder! So hard to choose.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Amazingly this one can also be difficult.
And, as Jackie Gleason used to say, away we go.
7 things about me:
- I had a heart attack on the 30th of August this year. “All the King’s horses and all the Kings men” put me back together again, but, with a flawed aorta.
- My last ever cigarette was smoked on the 30th of August this year. Amazing how a little thing like a heart attack and emergency surgery will convince you to quit.
- Since I’ve stopped smoking I haven’t been tempted to have one, but, I do dream about smoking. Oh yes indeed, friends and neighbours, I dream smoke.
- I have a bit of a thing about cowboy boots and hats (western or otherwise) I own 8 pairs of boots and ten hats.
- After my emergency surgeries I now have more than 10 scars on my body. My daughter calls me Miles Quaritch.
- I have turned into a bit of a hypochondriac. Not surprising really after the last 4 months I’ve had.
- I have written ever since I was 11 years old. You’d think I would be better at it by now.
And the nominees are…
- Cinema Schminema
- Written in Blood
- Mad Ramblings and Assorted Musings
- ISSAC’S PICTURE CONCLUSIONS
- Deep Red Rum
- MARKED MOVIES
- Tim’s Film Reviews
- Head In A Vice
- J.P.’s I’m Outta Here Movie Thoughts
- True Mister Six
Now as I start the long arduous task of notifying everyone that I nominated, I’ll apologise profusely for not nominating any of the other deserving blogs I follow. Maybe it they ever create an award that allows me to nominate hundreds of blogs, I can include everyone. I’d also like to thank the WordPress community and other folks, who have taken the time to not only blog, but to comment, like and follow my blog. Thanks. I’d also like to thank the WordPress staff for Freshly Pressing my blog post earlier this year (just a few days before my heart attack actually. Hmmmmm…) helping me to reach so many more people in the community. I am addicted to blogging and it’s nice to meet and interact with so many other folks who suffer the same addiction.
I’ll leave you with Ren and Stimpy’s Happy Happy Joy Joy as sung by Stinky Wizzleteats. Enjoy!
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award Winner! (beefelle.com)
- A new Award !!! (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (punamjr.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (sugarandspicebaking.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (4writersandreaders.wordpress.com)
- “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award” (scenickviewz.wordpress.com)
- Two Award Nominations?! (rjnielsen.wordpress.com)
I’ve got to thank the lovely Marilyn over at Serendipity for bestowing this award on my little blog. Which is, in essence, me I suppose. Still it’s wonderful to be nominated for anything with the word super in its title. It always makes me regress to childhood when the coolest guy on the television was Superman (the real program with George Reeves, not the cartoon).
Okay so I’m not that old, I used to watch the re-runs which were shown daily in Sacramento California when I was about 4 or 5. Poor old George had Up, up and ‘awayed’ himself to the hereafter by the time I got old enough to watch his show. I also watched the re-runs of the Mickey Mouse club with Annette Funicello and pals, I think Annette had graduated to Beach Party Bingo or some other teen bikini film with Frankie Avalon when I watched her.
Sorry I’m digressing something rotten. Back to the award.
I will set out the guidelines and answer some questions and nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers that I think fit the bill for the Super Sweet Blogging Award (or more accurately pull some blogger out of my metaphorical hat, because I hate having to choose just a few).
Right! The guidelines are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award aka give credit to. So Thanks Marilyn at Serendipity (The coolest blog name ever).
2.Answer the super sweet questions, which I will do right after passing on the guidelines.
3. Nominate a Bakers Dozen.
The super sweet questions are:
2. Chocolate or vanilla. Chocolate every time.
3. What is your favourite sweet treat, cheesecake or frozen yoghurt? That’s a toughie…frozen yoghurt.
4.When do you crave sweet things the most? I don’t as a rule crave sweet things, but I’d have to say probably after a meal.
5. If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Of all the people who could have a “sweet” nickname, I would not be one of them. The only ‘handle’ I’ve ever had besides my own name was Texas Ted (don’t ask, it’s a boring story).
Now here I’m going to deviate a little bit from the formula. Instead of nominating special posts that I find inspirational, I am going to nominate blogs that I’ve just discovered. I’d like to nominate everyone but sadly I don’t have the time. So here goes:
And there you have it. I’m just doing my bit to spread a little love around. If you get a chance check these blogs out, I’m sure you’ll find something you like.
Thanks again Marilyn! All awards gratefully and cheerfully accepted! Cheers mate!!
- A Super Sweet Blogging Award (stevenleocampbell.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (waywarddogs.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award ! (andlifesmile.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blog award (elfslore.wordpress.com)
- Award Nomination…The Super Sweet Blogging Award! (homeandtherange.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award! (thepurplebroom.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award… thanks Marion Quitasol! (patriciaddrury.com)
- Catching up on… Awards!! (autumninbruges.wordpress.com)
- Awards – Thank You, Lovely Readers! (witchofhowlingcreek.wordpress.com)
It’s that time of the, uh….week….again. I’ve been very kindly nominated for (and graciously accept) The Liebster Award. The kind soul who nominated me was the most excellent Tyson Carter over at Head In A Vice. And just to reiterate Tyson, thanks for thinking of me and my little site!
Now, as is the custom for these award nominations and the ‘penalty’ for accepting (I am joking here by the way, it’s not really a penalty, it’s just a bit of fun) I need to present the rules and my nominations for this award.
As I said in the above paragraph, these awards are just a bit of fun and as Tyson so eloquently put it in his own recipient spiel, ‘These awards are just a bit of fun and are really about shedding some light on the community and getting to know more about the folks who populate it [sic]’. They do have a sort of ‘chain’ letter feel to them, but hey, if someone is kind enough to nominate me, the least I can do is play along.
Besides, someone else has already taken the option that I was going to try. As I like to think of myself as blazingly original, I won’t mimic them.
So the rules are:
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves
2. Answer the eleven questions the person giving the award has set for you
3. Create eleven questions for the people you will be giving the award to
4. Choose eleven people to award and send them a link to your post
5. Go to their page and tell them
6. No tag backs
11 Things about me:
1. I am writing a book (or two) very, very slowly.
2. I am a ‘double’ divorcee.
3. I am hopelessly addicted to ‘caffeinated’ coffee.
5. My true ‘mental’ age is my real age divided by 2.
6. I once met and talked to actor Alfred Molina for five full minutes before I realised that he was the star of the film we were working on.
7. I am a Thespian (I still have the card and the membership number!)
8. I used to be afraid of heights till my daughter and my second wife got me a micro-lite flight for my 50th birthday.
9. I have wanted to be a writer since the age of eleven, I just got very distracted for a lot of years.
10. I love eggnog and would drink it every day year round if I could.
11. I love playing Modern Warfare 3, although I have to admit that any Uncharted game will knock off MW3 from the top spot of game favourites.
Now for Tyson’s Head In A Vice Questions:
Would you rather have a pet polar bear or a pet kangaroo?
Definitely a pet kangaroo, the pouch thing would be very handy.
Would you rather be a movie star or be a singer?
Movie star, hands down.
Would you rather be a vampire or a dragon?
Vampire, but not of the ‘I can stand outside in the daylight, have sparkly skin and not be full of attitude’ type. More like the Lestat type, you know, rock star cool type of vampire.
Would you rather die in the arms of your one true love or your one true love die in your arms?
This is a tough one, since I’d really not like to die at all, so I’ll have to go with my true love expiring in my arms (but only if she’s not too heavy).
Would you rather be buried alive or stabbed to death?
Buried alive, just because I think I am stubborn enough to not give up on digging myself out.
Would you rather turn invisible or go through time?
Go through time, most definitely. Getting the chance to see how
people really lived and acted back in that time known as ago.
Would you rather walk through walls or control the weather?
Control the weather. In my world, days would be filled with sunshine and the rain would be relegated to nights.
Would you rather always be hot or always be cold?
Hot. I much prefer taking things off to get comfortable versus bundling up.
Would you rather be eaten by a shark or a gorilla?
Gorilla! Because as herbivores they wouldn’t be interested in consuming my raggedy ass.
Would you rather sneeze 1000 times a day or hiccup 1000 times a day?
Hiccup. I had a friend once who collapsed a lung by holding in a sneeze…twice. I know, you would have thought he’d learned from the first incident.
The next step is the laborious (not really, it just sounds good when I put it that way) task of choosing which 11 bloggers to nominate for this prestigious award. And the bloggers are, in no particular order, as follows:
And just when you thought you weren’t going to have to read another word, here are the 11 questions. I warn you now they are a bit eclectic.
1. What is your favourite genre in film?
2. If your fairy godmother popped in to grant a wish, what would it be?
3. You’ve just been told that a huge publishing house wants to publish your work, which book would you choose to present first?
4. What has been your ‘finest’ moment? (or ‘worst’ moment if you haven’t had a finest moment yet)
5. If by law you could only ever have one pet, what would you choose?
6. What is your absolute favourite game? (it doesn’t have to be a console game)
7. What book, film, or television show first made you cry?
8. The buses have all broken down and you are three miles from your destination, what would you do?
9. If you had the option to live forever, would you take it?
10. What scares you most?
11. What is the one thing that you love the most?
And that, friends and neighbours is truly the end of this very long blog. Except of course to say that I will perfectly understand if you do not want to do any of this. Like I said at the beginning it is all just a bit of fun and helps the community know one another that little bit better.
Also I’d like to point out that if I missed your name out, I can only plead that I follow so many excellent blogs it was hard to choose just 11. So I took the cheaters way out and just randomly picked the names.
I’ll close now ( I know, I said two paragraphs ago that we’d reached the end. I lied, okay?) by thanking Tyson over at Head In A Vice once again for putting my little site into the hat.
- Liebster Award! (toughandtiny.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (humaninrecovery.wordpress.com)
- A Blog Award, Facts, Questions and Blogs to Follow (emiliajordan.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (singleparentsthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (glitzgirlzglamourguide.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Community of Writers (peacefulldawn.com)
- The Liebster Award (Head In A Vice)